Tuesday, June 3, 2008

One Night Stand results

I did shitty. 57% correct. Haven't watched Raw yet, so this is the "what do I know?" post.

HHH vs. Orton (0/1)

Of course, HHH won, but I'm going to pretend it was only because Orton broke his collarbone during this match.

'Taker vs. Edge (1/2)

Thank god Edge won this. There's no other heels on Smackdown that are really worthy of challenging 'Taker, and Edge is a great champ, so let's hope he doesn't get injured.


JBL vs. Cena (1/3)

Dammit, Cena! I guess the plan is for the Summerslam main event to be Cena/HHH, which I could give a shit about.

Michaels vs. Batista (1/4)

Well, I guess Batista isn't taking time off. Here's to hoping we get an awesome Edge/Batista feud. Oh, a sarcasm detector! That's a real useful invention!

Jeff Hardy vs. Umaga (2/5)

Who knows what's going on with either of these two. Maybe they'll feud! I guess the WWE still isn't mad at Hardy, but he needs to bring some love back to the IC belt or something, because no one except for little kids would buy him as a world champ. Then again . . .

Crazy ECW Singapore Cane match (3/6, Big Show)

So it's going to be Show vs. Kane at Night of Champions, presumably. I predict a Show title reclamation and a barn-burner of a feud with a returning Great Khali due to the draft and the fact that there's no other big men to challenge Show. Except for Mark Henry, the Human Candybar, that is.

Beth Phoenix vs. Melina (4/7)

I guess Beth Phoenix is going to feud with Mickie James, now, seeing as how Night of Champions is the next PPV.
----------------
Now playing: Blacklisted - Matrimony
via FoxyTunes


No comments: