Sunday, June 1, 2008

OFFICIAL One Night Stand predictions!

HHH vs. Randy Orton (WWE Championship, Last Man Standing match)

I'm going to say Orton (even though I know better) to continue the shake-ups that are happening in the WWE right now. I just don't care enough about Cena or JBL vs. HHH at this point.

Undertaker vs. Edge (World Championship, TLC match)

Seeing as how there's no one else to challenge 'Taker at this point, Edge should win in one of his "signature" matches. How 'Taker wouldn't be "banished" from the WWE is a question that needs answering, though.

JBL vs. John Cena (First Blood match)

Here's to hoping JBL beats the shit out of Cena.

Shawn Michaels vs. Batista (Stretcher match)

Supposedly Batista is taking some time off, so I'll say Michaels.

Jeff Hardy vs. Umaga (Falls Count Anywhere match)

This could be a fun one, for sure. I'll say Jeff Hardy because it doesn't seem like anything will stop his push.

Crazy ECW Singapore Cane match thing

I'll say Big Show on this one, because he's the only one that should be able to beat Kane, size-wise.

Beth Phoenix vs. Melina (I Quit match)

Beth Phoenix because she's bigger.
----------------
Now playing: Public Enemy - She Watch Channel Zero?!
via FoxyTunes

No comments: