Sunday, June 29, 2008

Night of Champions official predictions!!!

Let's see . . .

HHH vs. John Cena (WWE Championship)

I'm going to go with John Cena winning the belt, simply because as it stands, both belts are on Smackdown. Unless Batista beats Edge and HHH retains, causing a belt swap, but let's hope that Batista doesn't come out on top.

Edge vs. Batista (World Championship)

Like I said above, here's to hoping that Edge retains this bad boy. If he's not champ during his wedding, who gives a fuck? Plus, Batista sucks.

Kane (from Raw & the ECW champ) vs. Mark Henry (now on ECW) vs. Big Show (from Smackdown) (ECW Championship)

Easily the most confusing match on the card. Although Show was the best champ the new ECW has had to date, I'm going to go with Mark Henry on this one. He's given Kane not one, but two World's Strongest Slams in the past few weeks, so why not?

Hardcore Holly & Cody Rhodes vs. Ted DiBiase Jr. & ??? (World Tag Team Championship)

I still stand by my prediction from a few weeks ago that it's going to be Rhodes who's DiBiase's mystery partner, so look for a title switch here.

Miz & Morrison vs. Finaly & Hornswoggle (WWE Tag Team Championship)

If both Finaly and That Little Bastard getting drafted to ECW means they're going to take these belts, I'm going to be pissed. Because of that, I'm going to predict that Miz & Morrison retain, because they're great as the tag champs.

Matt Hardy vs. Chavo (US Championship)

Matt Hardy is not going to lose a title to Chavo.

Mickie James vs. Katie Lea Burchill (WWE Women's Championship)

I'm going to go with a surprise win for Katie Lea via Paul Burchill interference on this one. She's pretty good in the ring, and fans would be pissed, so yeah. Katie Lea on the upset tip.

Not sure what's going on with the new Diva's Championship, so I'll just predict that Victoria wins, because she's my favorite woman wrestler and has the most badass finisher.

I'm also going to predict that the Hardcore, Cruiserweight, European, and Million Dollar Belt are all won by MVP.

----------------
Now playing: Deep Puddle Dynamics - June 26th, 1999 - Exist
via FoxyTunes

No comments: