Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Great American Bash results!!!

Alright . . . let's see how I did, shall we? Looks like (drum roll, please) . . . 62.5%!!!

Down from last month's Night of Champions high score of 70%, but not by much. Hopefully I can redeem myself in three days or whenever Summerslam is.

Fatal Four Way Tag Team Title match (Miz & Morrison vs. Finaly & Hornswoggle vs. Hawkins & Ryder vs. Jesse & Festus) (0.5/1)

Well, I correctly predicted that the belts would change hands, but I picked the wrong team to win it. Because I'm grading myself, I'm going to award myself one-half of one point. I like Hawkins & Ryder, but they're impossible to tell apart. They should start dressing exactly the same and pull some Killer Bees-style hijinks.

Shelton Benjamin vs. Matt Hardy (US Championship, 0.5/2)

Fuck me! I like Shelton, but didn't see this one coming. I guess Matt Hardy is going to somehow take out Mark Henry for the ECW Championship, now.

Mark Henry vs. Tommy Dreamer (ECW Title match, 1.5/3)

No shit. The fans care even less about Tommy Dreamer than they do Mark Henry, and I guess Colin Delaney turned his back on Dreamer during this match? Let the Dreamer/Delaney feud begin! It'll be one for the ages.

Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Jericho (2.5/4)

OK, awesome! Michaels does the right thing!

Natalya Neidhart vs. Michelle McCool (Diva's Title match, 2.5/5)

Shiiiiiit. Michelle McCool sucks and her finisher sucks. Fuck this.

JBL vs. Cena (Parking Lot Brawl thing, 3.5/6)

I guess this was taped on Saturday night! Weak. Cool that JBL layed out Cena, though.

CM Punk vs. Batista (World Title match, 4/7)

This was a double-DQ thanks to Kane interfering in the match. Glad I didn't order this PPV 'cause I would've been pissed off at this lame finish. As preditcted, though, Punk still has the belt, although he didn't out-and-out win, so I'm going to award another half-point to myself because no one reads this.

HHH vs. Edge (WWE Title match, 5/8)

I guess Vickie interfered to give HHH the win. Go figure.

----------------
Now playing: Mos Def - Next Universe
via FoxyTunes

No comments: