Sunday, July 20, 2008

Great American Bash official predictions!!!

OK!

Fatal Four Way Tag Team title match (Miz & Morrison vs. Finaly & Hornswoggle vs. hawkins & Ryder vs. Jesse & Festus

Hmmm . . . seems like the time is right for Miz & Morrison to lose the belts, but to who? I'll say that they lose the belts to their newest feud guys, Jesse & Festus, even though I think it's a bad idea.

Shelton Benjamin vs. Matt Hardy (US Title match)

Matt Hardy will keep his belt, even though I like Shelton.

Mark Henry vs. Tommy Dreamer (ECW Title match)

No way is Tommy Dreamer beating Henry. Mark Henry all the way.

Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Jericho

I'm going to hope that Michaels does the job to Jericho to help catapult Jericho's new, badass cult-leader gimmick thing.

Natalya Neidhart vs. Michelle McCool (Diva's Title match)

I'm going to say Natalya wins this, because she's tougher.

JBL vs. Cena (Parking Lot Brawl thing)

I'll go with JBL on this one, beating the shit out of Cena with some help from Rhodes & DiBiase. Hopefully they continue this feud with the new life of these youngsters breathed into it.

CM Punk vs. Batista (World Title match)

Maybe it's the mark in me, but I'm going to predict that Punk retains. He's a fresh take on things, and we've seen Batista as champ enough already.

HHH vs. Edge (WWE Title match)

Um, HHH?

----------------
Now playing: Curl Up & Die - Total Pandemonium
via FoxyTunes

No comments: