Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Bret Hart on Raw

An event so big that even the Stunt Granny didn't fast forward through it!

I thought Bret was underused, although since he'll be around through 'Mania, I'm not worried about it. Vince's kick to Bret's nutsack was pretty weak, though. I guess it gets across what a tool Vince's character is supposed to be, but it rivaled the 619 in terms of lack-of-impact.

Wish the Hart Dynasty would have been around, but they'll come into the picture soon as Bret's cronies, I bet.

I recorded TNA Impact for the first time since I realized they have a six-sided ring, and although I haven't read any detailed spoilers, it certainly seems like the show should be called OFW: Old Fart Wrestling. Impact.

Considering it's not a sweeps week, I find it odd that this huge comeback correlates with a giant All My Children reunion thing with Kelly Ripa, her husband and some other people I've never heard of. Ask my girlfriend for more details.

In other news - scored a copy of the AWA DVD from work for a few bucks. Add another onto the pile for when I retire/am buried with my possessions to enjoy in the afterlife.

Next up? Kane!

No comments: